Log files are not for customer use, but are used by Customer Support to help troubleshoot an issue you may be having.
Log files contain recorded Wheelman data, such as vehicle setup and calibration information as well as data recorded while working in the field. Simply download the log files from your Wheelman to the Whirl app, then upload the files from Whirl to Customer Support. Typically, you upload log files only upon request by Customer Support.
To download log files from Wheelman to Whirl:
- Make sure Whirl is connected to Wheelman via Wi-Fi and that you are on the task screen (you have not started or resumed a task).
- Tap the settings (gear) icon in the upper right of the screen, then on the Settings screen tap Wheelman Log Files.
- On the Wheelman Log Files screen tap . Review the Get Logs message, then tap OK.
A progress message appears during the download. When the download is complete, the screen in the background indicates how many log files were downloaded and a download complete message appears.
- Tap OK, then go back to the Settings screen and tap DONE.
To upload log files from Whirl to Customer Support:
- Make sure Whirl is connected to the Internet via your home Wi-Fi connection and that you are on the Home screen, which indicates log files are ready to be uploaded.
- Tap UPLOAD. A progress message appears during the upload.
When the upload is complete, a download complete message appears.
- Tap OK. The log files section on the Home screen disappears.