How do I select the autosteering mode?
You can select an autosteering mode using the Whirl app or the Wheelman dashboard, with the exception of the A+ Heading mode (you must use the Whirl app to select this mode).
To select an autosteering mode (Whirl):
NOTE: You must have a task started (you started a new task or you are still in your current task) to select an autosteering mode. Additionally, you can be engaged on a wayline in any mode when selecting a different mode.
- While on the map screen, tap the autosteering panel icon (or swipe to the left from the right edge of the screen) to display the autosteering panel (shown below).
- Tap . The Autosteering mode screen appears (shown below).
- (Optional) Tap on the same row as one of the modes to display a pop-up describing the mode (pop-up for STRAIGHT mode shown below). Tap OK to close the message.
- Tap the mode you want to use. This closes the panel and takes you to the map, where you set your guideline (wayline) for the selected mode.
To select an autosteering mode (Wheelman dashboard):
- Make sure you are not engaged on a guideline.
- Determine your current autosteering mode – the LED of the selected mode on the dashboard is solid on. In the figure below the Contour, Straight, and Pivot LEDs (left to right, with no icon shown for Pivot) are circled.
- Press the A and B buttons at the same time to select the next mode, then again to select the next mode after that, and so forth. The order when cycling through the modes is Straight, Contour, Pivot, then back to Straight.