Before you can engage on a wayline, you must:
- Set up and calibrate a vehicle (Whirl only).
- Add an implement (Whirl only).
- Start or resume a task (Whirl only). Skip this step have a task started and have not stopped it.
- Select your autosteering mode (Whirl or Wheelman).
- Set your wayline (Whirl or Wheelman).
You need only perform steps 1 and 2 one time; thus, each subsequent time you want to engage on a wayline with the same vehicle and implement you simply start a new task.
Upon setting the wayline, such as after setting the A and B points of a straight wayline (see figure below), Whirl enables the engage button (blue ENGAGE AUTOSTEERING).
To engage on a wayline:
- (Whirl) Tap ENGAGE AUTOSTEERING.
- (Wheelman) Press the Engage button when the left engage button LED is on.