Upon starting (naming) your task, Whirl displays the map screen. The information below and the screen examples that follow describe what appears on the map screen in different scenarios.
- Top bar (black bar along top of screen):
- SN: your Wheelman serial number
- Green bars and GNSS: indicates you have a strong enough GNSS signal for autosteering
Note: If a red circle with an exclamation point appears where the bars and GNSS should be, tap the indicator to display a list of errors to troubleshoot, then tap the error to display troubleshooting steps to help resolve the error
- Vehicle/implement graphic
- Wayline (red line that appears after you set your A and B points in Straight mode or after you start and finish your contour in Contour AB mode) - this is the line that your vehicle will autosteer along
- Last Position indicator (with flag) - shows where you previously stopped recording product application (after having started recording by tapping APPLY ON); when you resume a task or when you stop recording, a distance indicator (in yards) tells you how far you are from that 'stop recording' point (a dotted line connects your vehicle to that point)
Note: If you are steering along the wayline, you will not see the dotted line because it will be obscured by the wayline.
- Green area trailing the implement - indicates that your are recording product application (ONSCREEN ONLY - WHIRL DOES NOT CONTROL YOUR PRODUCT APPLICATION EQUIPMENT)
- You can pinch-to-zoom to zoom in/out on the map (vehicle/implement resizes appropriately)
- Engage button - provides prompts when:
- Setting a wayline after tapping SET WAYLINE on the autosteering panel (displays SET POINT A, then upon tapping the button displays SET POINT B)
- Engaging/disengaging on a wayline (after setting point B displays ENGAGE AUTOSTEERING, then upon tapping the button displays DISENGAGE, which you tap when you want to disengage autosteering)
- When you first start a task (you haven't displayed the autosteering panel to select your autosteering mode or tapped SET WAYLINE), this button is disabled as shown below
- Apply button:
- Displays APPLY ON when you are not applying product onscreen (tap the button to begin applying product that displays as green trailing the implement)
- Displays APPLY OFF when are are applying product onscreen (tap the button to stop applying product on screen such that the green shading no longer trails the implement)
Review the following screen examples to familiarize yourself with the map screen.
Example 1: Straight AB set, not yet autosteering
Example 2: Straight AB set, engaged/autosteering, not recording product application
Example 3: Straight AB set, engaged/autosteering, recording product application, zoomed out
Example 4: Straight AB set, not engaged/autosteering, not recording product application, zoomed out, resumed task, driving toward (using dotted line as reference) previous 'stop recording' point (Last Position)