A Headings Filter Error can occur when the antenna has not acquired convergence / signal data yet.
Articles in this section
- Will Wheelman steer in reverse?
- What is Headings Filter Error and how to resolve it
- Wheelman Pro Technical Specifications
- Are Wheelman components weather proof?
- What vehicle dimensions to I need to measure?
- Do I need DGPS to calibrate?
- How do I route my antenna cable?
- Sometimes my smart device doesn't automatically reconnect to Wheelman Pro via Bluetooth and I have to manually reconnect. Why?
- What is Bluetooth?
- Why does it take a long time to aquire GPS signal on first startup?