The status/color of the engage button indicates whether you are autosteering or manually steering:
- Gray button with white 'ENGAGE AUTOSTEERNG' (below left) - manually steering with no wayline set (the engage button is disabled until you set a wayline)
- White button with 'DISENGAGE' (below middle) - autosteering
- Blue button with white 'ENGAGE AUTOSTEERING' - manually steering with wayline set - simply tap ENGAGE AUTOSTEERING to engage on the wayline and begin autosteering
In manual steering mode:
- If you are not yet ready to engage on the line, neither engage button LED (left or right) is lit (see below left).
- If you are ready to engage on the line, the left engage button LED is lit (see below middle).
In autosteering mode, the two engage button LEDs (left and right) are lit (see below right).