Verify the following:
- The antenna can be placed anywhere on the roof of your tractor.
- Place the antenna with an unobstructed view of the sky. An obstructed view of the sky may impair system performance. The GPS engine computes a position based on measurements from each satellite to the internal GPS receiver.
- Mount the antenna on, or as close as possible to, the center of your point of measurement. For example, ideal antenna placement on a vehicle is the center of the cab roof, assuming there is a clear view of the sky.
- Position the antenna as high as possible.
- See our video tutorial for more details: https://support.handsfreefarm.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022460391-Antenna-Placement