Phone-based Wi-Fi has a very weak signal and is meant for close range. If you leave the range of the signal it could require reconnection when re-entering the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- Wheelman direction is flipped from actual direction
- Tractor is sluggish to react when calibrating
- I can't engage autosteering
- Sometimes my vehicle will make a sharp turn, like it is trying to turn me around
- My vehicle consistently has an offset to one side of the pass. I don't have any offsets entered in the settings.
- Where should I mount the antenna?
- How is the antenna mounted?
- The Remote IMU (RIMU) cabling is not long enough to mount the RIMU outside.
- How and where do I mount the Remote IMU (RIMU), also commonly referred to as a gyro?
- Excessive movement of the Wheelman while in operation