Bluetooth is a short-range radio frequency (RF) technology that operates at 2.4 GHz and is capable of transmitting voice and data.
Articles in this section
- Wheelman dashboard overview
- What autosteering modes can I use with Wheelman?
- Will Wheelman steer in reverse?
- What is Headings Filter Error and how to resolve it
- Wheelman Pro Technical Specifications
- Are Wheelman components weather proof?
- What vehicle dimensions to I need to measure?
- Do I need DGPS to calibrate?
- How do I route my antenna cable?
- Sometimes my smart device doesn't automatically reconnect to Wheelman Pro via Bluetooth and I have to manually reconnect. Why?